ORLANDO, Fla. — What's better than a trip to Walt Disney World? Not much... unless your kids can eat for free!
Walt Disney World is rolling out an exciting new promotion: get a free dining plan for children ages 3 to 9 when you purchase a non-discounted 3-night/3-day vacation package.
The package includes:
- A room at a select Disney Value Resort hotel
- Theme park tickets for every member of your party
- A voucher for a stroller rental for the length of your stay
- One in-park 5x7 family photo
- One merchandise bag per room including a plush toy, book, and two treats
- Disney Dining Plan (either the quick-service, standard, or deluxe dining plan)
SPECIAL COVERAGE: Taste and See South Florida
Keep in mind, your kids have to order from the children's menu to take advantage of the free dining.
This offer is valid for most nights from Jan. 1 through March 7, 2020, and you have book your vacation package by Jan. 1.
For more information and to make reservations, click here.