Wanting to allure professionals down to CityPlace after a long day of work on Wednesday nights the shopping mecca has started a weekly happy hour called, "CityPlace On Tap." Every Wednesday from 5 pm - 8 pm patrons will be able to get deeply discounted appetizers and drinks.
CityPlace on Tap Happy Hour
“This is an experience that will bring customers back again and again,” said Ryan Hallihan, General Manager, CityPlace. “We expect it to be particularly popular with local professionals who want to meet after work over small bites and sips in a relaxed setting. It will be fun to experience the flavors of a different restaurant each week or hop around from place to place in one night. Guests have the freedom to try new places and plates.”
Participating Restaurants include:
- Blue Martini
- Bowery Palm Beach
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ; Burger and Beer Joint at Revolutions
- Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar
- City Tap House
- Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen
- Il Bellagio
- Mellow Mushroom
- Mojito Latin Cuisine & Bar
- The Regional Kitchen & Public House
- Revolutions: Eat. Drink. Rock & Bowl.