Families and parents may be looking for fun vacations for spring break this month.
The Palm Beaches is a wonderful place for Florida residents to “staycation” right here. March is an especially exciting time, as it is spring training.
- Play Ball! Package at Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa
This MLB spring training season, take yourself out to the ballgame and to Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa — the area’s only oceanfront resort and an idyllic home base for baseball fans who want a great staycation this spring. Fans can catch the St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins Spring Training at Jupiter’s Roger Dean Stadium, which is just minutes from the hotel. When they’re not busy at the ballpark, visitors can indulge in new menu items at the resort’s Sinclairs Ocean Grill, including a signature Curve Ball Burger (made with bacon, jalapeños and PB&J – try it, it’s delicious!) and a 10th Inning Seaside cocktail that will be exclusively available at their onsite restaurants during season. Book the Play Ball package and receive:
- 10 percent off accommodations
- Daily breakfast for two
- Welcome gift including cinch bag, baseball and red Sharpie pen for snagging player autographs
- Booking link: https://reserve.jupiterbeachresort.com/jupiterbeachresort/?requesttype=RateCode&code=BALL
- Rate Code: BALL
- Stay Dates: Feb 23, 2018 through March 31, 2018
- Book Dates: Current through March 31, 2018
- For game schedules, visit www.rogerdeanstadium.com or www.ballparkpalmbeaches.com
If you’re hungry after the big game, head over to Downtown at the Gardens in Palm Beach Gardens.
Texas de Brazil restaurant is offering a special dining promotion.
- The popular Brazilian steakhouse features a salad bar, a wide variety of all-you-can-eat meats, desserts and more.
- During the month of March, the restaurant is offering a “VIP Dining Card.”
- Purchase this card for $62.99, and you will receive 12 regular-priced dinners at 50 percent off. That’s a savings of nearly $300!
- The VIP Dining Card is valid Sundays through Thursdays only.
- Not valid on restaurant holidays.
- Blackout dates: Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Also, there is a charitable component: a portion of the proceeds will benefit children’s cancer fund.
- You can use the VIP Dining Card from now through Sept.27, 2018.
For more ideas for Staycation Steals in The Palm Beaches, visit www.ThePalmBeaches.com .