The Palm Beaches are known as “Florida’s Cultural Capital,” with more than 200 cultural institutions.
Now, it’s your chance to take advantage of special savings during the first-ever MOSAIC, which stands for “Month of Shows, Art, Ideas and Culture.”
- The Cultural Council of Palm Beach County will launch “MOSAIC” on May 1. It’s a brand new and annual promotion operated in partnership with Discover The Palm Beaches.
- MOSAIC will run throughout the month of May. It will enable visitors to partake in a variety of special offers from cultural institutions and hotels located throughout Palm Beach County.
- Combined with May’s temperate weather, MOSAIC makes the region an ideal destination for travelers in search of culturally immersive and value-driven vacations.
- In order to take advantage of the great savings, visitors can pick up their own “Culture Coupon Card” at any participating hotel, or from one of the 12 visitor information centers located throughout the destination.
- For a full listing of MOSAIC deals, please visit www.MOSAICPBC.com.