- .25 cup white quinoa
- .25 cup red quinoa
- .5 oz spinach, rough chop
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 oz shredded mixed vegetables
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 avocado, 1/2" dice
- .75 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1.5oz lemon vinaigrette
- 1/3 each lemon, grilled
Toss all together except grilled lemon. Place in a salad bowl and garnish with squeeze of grilled lemon.
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 2 oz Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 oz White vinegar
- .5 tsp Minced garlic
Place all ingredients except the oil in a blender. Turn blender on low speed and slowly drizzle in the oil.
- 6oz salmon fillet, blackened
- 1 tsp Salted Butter
- .5 tsp Blackening Seasoning
- 1 oz romesco sauce - 68°-70° ( Room Temp)
- 1/8 cup citrus fennel slaw, with fennel frond garnish
- Season salmon with blackening seasoning evenly on both sides.
- Brush top side with butter and place top side down in hot pan.
- Cook 2 -3 minutes until golden brown and flip. Sear an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Place pan in a 450 degree oven for 6 minutes. Internal temperature should be 135 degrees.
- Ladle romesco sauce in center of a round plate. Using ladle round out sauce to 5" diameter.
- Place choice of starch on romesco sauce in center. Try to make sure the sauce is still visible all around the starch. Build on top of starch in order your choice of veg, cooked salmon, citrus fennel slaw and reserved fennel fronds.
- 4 oz roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 oz roasted garlic cloves
- 1 oz toasted almonds
- 2 oz red wine vinegar
- 3 oz olive oil
- 1.5 tsp salt and pepper
- .75 tsp sriracha
- 2 each chopped mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients except mint in blender. Blend on low for 3 minutes.
Add mint and stir to distribute.
Citrus Fennel Slaw
- .5 ea fennel bulb, shaved, reserve fronds
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 ea scallion, sliced thin
- pinch of dill
- pinch of salt
- Toss all ingredients together and let sit for 30 minutes before serving.