We’re fortunate here in Florida that we can go to the beach at any time of year. But with the heat, salt water and sunshine – we might have some beauty challenges.
Here’s how you can up your beauty game when you hit the beach.
1. Sun protection and setting your makeup are key for a beach day. Beautyblender has the Selfie Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 38 Dry Oil Primer to give you the foundation of a perfect face. The quick-absorbing, invisible, dry-oil primer with SPF 38 preps your skin for makeup and offers multi-spectrum protection from environmental and electronic exposure. To set your look, spritz on Re-Dew Set and Refresh Spray. This do-it-all mist hydrates, adds luminosity, refreshes makeup, and gives versatility to your existing makeup. To purchase both, visit https://beautyblender.com.
2. For sun-kissed cheeks without any sun exposure, Lime Crime Glow Softwear Blush is a long-lasting option that features a cream-to-powder formula. Skin can show natural radiance without any stickiness or oiliness, giving you a weightless, filter-like dimension. To purchase, visit https://www.limecrime.com.
3. For a Florida-esque glow, use the Tarte Cosmetics Let’s Flamingle Brush Set to apply the company’s Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Highlighter in the shade Exposed. The Brush Set is 5 cruelty-free, vegan brushes inspired by flamingos and pineapples, and the highlighter gives you subtle illumination. To purchase both, visit Dermstore.com at https://www.dermstore.com/profile_Tarte+Cosmetics_500664.htm.
4. The perfect beach-y lip colors are brand-new from Urban Decay – and they’re especially exciting for any Game of Thrones fans! The Urban Decay | Game of Thrones collection offers Vice Lipstick in beach-ready shades like a metallic bronze, fiery red or a warm peach nude – all inspired by the strong women of the Seven Kingdoms. To purchase, visit https://www.urbandecay.com/game-of-thrones.
5. To fight the battle of the bulge, a new non-invasive fat-reducing treatment called TruSculpt iD provides a personalized solution to treat the entire fat layer, resulting in an average of 24% fat reduction. TruSculpt iD uses a proprietary radiofrequency technology, and it can penetrate from just below the surface of your skin all the way to the muscle layer with results showing immediately and the full impact showing in twelve weeks. To learn more about the treatment, visit MD Beauty Labs Spa and Wellness Center at multiple locations or by visiting https://mdbeautylabs.com.
6. Internal gut health is an important part of overall health, and the Weight Management Probiotic by ProBioGen supports a healthy metabolism and appetite. It features Smart Spore Technology in a revolutionary formula that’s clinically proven to survive 100 times better than the leading probiotics and yogurt. The supplements feature weight management nutrients and probiotics with friendly bacteria that help support digestive and immune system health with the added benefit of nutrient absorption – no refrigeration needed. To purchase, visit https://www.gnc.com/probiotics/556106.html.
BEACH HAIR, DON’T CARE
7. For the perfect beach hair, try Eufora – the line is ultra-natural, and it’s one of the safest non-toxic and gentle hair care lines on the market today. The Eufora Style Sea Spritz is made out of just sea salt and water, and it provides your hair with UV protection. Spray it in damp hair and scrunch your strands for a beachy, fun look. You can purchase it at Olivia Stephens Salon & Spa in Palm Beach, and find out more at https://www.oliviastephens.com.
BEST BEACH ACCESSORIES
8. To look put together oceanside, try straw bags to hold all of your beauty essentials and a wide-brimmed beach hat to protect you from the sun. You will look stylish, and they’re fully functional! Coastal Girls Co. in West Palm Beach’s Antique Row is a local boutique with coastal-chic clothing and accessories. Find out more at https://coastalgirlsco.com.