Twerking fire video: Caitlin Heller catches on fire after falling on lit candle while twerking

UPDATE: On Sept. 9, TV host Jimmy Kimmel revealed that the video was a hoax staged by his show. Click here for the story. 

Original story below.


Twerking  is the hottest dance craze -- literally. 

The seductive dance turned scary when a girl set herself on fire. Caitlin Heller was recording the routine for her boyfriend when things got a little too hot.

Heller was attempting to do the move upside down when she crashed into her coffee table that was full of lit candles. Luckily, Heller was not seriously hurt and posted the twerk fail clip to YouTube where it has been viewed over 300,000 times in two days.

Many on social media claim the video was staged. Watch below.

Mobile users view here:

Print this article Back to Top