One child released from hospital after radio control car catches fire in Jupiter Farms
1:01 PM, Dec 19, 2013
JUPITER FARMS, Fla. - Two children remain in the hospital after being burned when an RC car caught fire outside of their Jupiter Farms home.
An eleven-year-old was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital's burn center in Miami. According to his brother, the boy is able to speak and recovering.
His neighbors, a thirteen and ten-year-old were also burned. According to their father, the thirteen-year-old was released from St. Mary's, but the ten-year-old is still recovering from a burn to his leg.
PBSO Deputies says gasoline was poured on an RC car and it caught fire in the middle of the road.
One neighbor says he saw two of the children running to the house on fire.