Travelers prepare for Thanksgiving holiday
Whether it was by air or ground, everyone seemed to have a place to go just hours ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.
House engulfed in flames in Boynton Beach
A house caught on fire at 1110414 88th Street South in Boynton Beach at about 8:50 pm on Wednesday evening.
Black Friday campers brave the chilly weather
Chilly temperatures won't stop some people from getting a good deal during Black Friday sales.
Disabled vet injured in house fire
A Disabled veteran in Hobe Sound is being treated in a Miami Hospital after being burned in a house fire Wednesday morning.