Worker shocked in Palm Beach Gardens
A man was shocked while working on an air conditioning unit in Palm Beach Gardens Wednesday, according to Palm Beach Gardens Fire Rescue.
Casings litter Boynton streets after gunfire
Investigators found 63 spent .223-caliber shell casings between 240 N.W. 20th Court North and Northwest Second Street.
Person treated for rabies exposure in Martin Co.
Raccoon tests positive for rabies
Donate a new backpack get a tour at Hoffman's
Helping children get ready for school could earn you a free tour of Hoffman's Chocolates in Greenacres.
Roaches temporarily close Tobu Oriental Eatery
Consumer Watchdog Jenn Strathman shows you where you might be dirty dining.
Sears not fixing all Kenmore grills with holes
Before you fire up the grill this Fourth of July, we're showing you the hidden problem you need to look for. The Consumer Watchdog…
Drivers complain of paint chipping off their car
Drivers are frustrated as paint chips off cars piece by piece. The Consumer Watchdog shows you how to protect your car.
Roaches close Italian, Sushi, & Mexican kitchens
Three restaurants temporarily closed for roaches.