TEQUESTA, Fla. - - A propane gas leak prompted a small evacuation in a Tequesta neighborhood.
The leak was in the area of 4 Pine Hill Trail.
Dangerous levels of gas were detected late Sunday afternoon.
Firefighters say the leak came from propane used in home appliances.
Neighbors rushed outside to the sound of sirens to see what was going on.
"I went to go ask my neighbor across the street, and he said he had a gas leak that he's had for quite a while. He had no response from the gas company. I guess somebody smelt gas and called the police," said Sandro Lopresti.
The propane was contained and excess gas burned off.
No one was hurt.