Largo man, Andrzej Drapala, died in attic doinf electrical work

Victim had burn marks on his hands and chest

LARGO, Fla. (AP) -- Authorities are investigating the death of a Largo man who was electrocuted while doing electrical work in his attic.

Pinellas County deputies and the Largo Fire Department responded to the scene Friday evening after receiving a call from the victim's wife. Andrzej Drapala was found with burn marks on his hands and chest. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Deputies say the death appears to be an accident.

His wife told authorities she tried calling for him and when he did not respond, she climbed to the attic and found the 45-year-old Drapala unresponsive.

The investigation continues.
 

Print this article Back to Top

Comments