Attorneys in the second-degree murder case against George Zimmerman head back to court Tuesday to argue motions in anticipation of the June 10, 2013 trial.
Zimmerman claims he shot fatally shot unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in self-defense.
Zimmerman's lawyers will be back in court to ask a judge to push back the June trial date.
The defense claims prosecutors are slow to turn over key evidence -- including original photos from the night Martin was shot and a recording from a witness.
The defense fund is also running on empty.
Attorney Mark O'Mara said they have nearly used up all of the more than $300,000 in public donations.
He says they will need to raise at least $30,000 a month to be ready for trial.
Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder.
The prosecutor in the shooting death case of Florida teen Trayvon Martin is asking the judge to deny a defense request to delay the trial.
In a written response to the motion to postpone the trial until November, state attorney Bernie de la Rionda said that George Zimmerman's attorneys weren't following the judge's suggestions for obtaining wanted discovery documents faster.
On Wednesday, Zimmerman's attorneys asked for more time to prepare, saying prosecutors had been slow to turn over evidence. De la Rionda responded saying the defense "wants the state to do its job."
The former neighborhood watch volunteer is claiming he acted in self-defense in shooting Martin last year and is pleading not guilty to a second-degree murder charge.