TAMPA - If you're in the mood for a mighty good steak, Tampa Bay dwellers won't have to go too far, because the city has one of the best steakhouses in the country, according the Gayot .
Gayot, (bitly link: http://bit.ly/Hohiyy) a publication that's reviewed restaurants, hotels and travel since 1969, rated the top ten steakhouses in America, and Bern's Steak House of Tampa, Fla. topped the list!
To be fair, we should mention that being the list topper was a result of the restaurants being listed in alphabetical order.
The restaurant was described as being, "One of Tampa's most opulent restaurants," on the Gayot site.
Among the things that made Bern's Steak House stand out were the 51 different hand-butchered cuts, 20 choices of caviar and 35 plus desserts. And for wine enthusiasts, the restaurant boasts having the biggest wine selection in the world.
Take a look at the list below:
- Bern's Steak House, Tampa
- Bob's Steak & Chop House, Dallas
- Bobo's, San Francisco
- Carnevino, Las Vegas
- Chicago Cut Steakhouse, Chicago
- CUT Wolfgang Puck, Beverly Hills
- Elway's Cherry Creek, Denver (Football legend John Elway)
- Emeril's Delmonico, New Orleans (Chef Emeril Lagasse of Food Network)
- Peter Luger Steak House, Brooklyn
- The Precinct, Cincinnati