KEY LARGO — Authorities in the Florida Keys say two men found dead inside a boat may have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, two Fort Lauderdale men were found dead Friday morning inside a boat on a trailer at the Pilot House Marina in Key Largo.
The sheriff's office reports that a portable generator was found in the boat's engine compartment.
According to the sheriff's office, the men had no visible injuries but their skin was reddish-pink in color, a sign of carbon monoxide poisoning. Detectives said there was no sign of foul play.
Autopsies are pending.