FORT PIERCE, Fla. - A fundraising event is being held Saturday, July 12 to benefit the children of Bridget Feacher Music, who the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office says was murdered by her estranged husband.
From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, a fundraiser hosted by Mighty Mattress of Fort Pierce will feature music, BBQ food, a bounce house, a bake sale, face painting, raffles and more. Donations are being accepted to benefit Christian and Robert Jr, the sons of Bridget Feacher Music.
In late June, the body of the 30-year-old mother of two was discovered in a canal. Her estranged husband has been charged with homicide. SEE PREVIOUS COVERAGE.
At the fundraising events, organizers say the South Florida Roller Girls and Treasure Coast Bengal semi-pro football team are expected to be on site. No alcohol or drugs are being permitted.
Several area businesses have donated items for the raffle, including:
- SFRG – South FL Roller Girls (Woman’s Roller Derby) – 10 Bout passes
- Skatetown USA – 10 – 1 Free Admission Passes
- Top Heavy Lawn Care – 6 months free Basic Lawn Service ($500 Value)
- Goodfellas Tatt – $100 Gift Certificate Towards a Tattoo & 2 – One time Free Piercing Certificates
- Varsity Sports Shop - $25 Gift Certificate
- The Spa at Disney’s Vero Beach Resort – One Free 50 minute Swedish Relaxation Message ($135 Value) & - One 50 minute Customized Facial ($115.00 Value)
- Mighty Mattress of Fort Pierce – One Queen Size Ashley Lee Sport Memory Foam Mattress ($800 Value) & 2 Queen Size Memory Foam Body Pillows ($50 Value Each)
- Dave’s Diner – 2 Free Breakfast Special Certificates
- One Palm Tree Oil Based Painting with Water Scene
- A Stereo
- A TV