CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS: http://bit.ly/KEJHVF
Fort Pierce police say Indian River Drive is blocked at Florida Avenue. It is open to residents only from Florida to Savannah where there is another road block.
Fort Pierce Utility Department is on scene and fixing and embankment collapse at Indian River Driver and Savannah.
Repairs are expected to be completed by Friday afternoon. Indian River Drive is open from Savannah Road, south to Midway. Midway and Indian River Drive has a road block and is open to residents only.
The is a large section of Indian River Drive at the 6700 Block that is washed away. Drivers can not pass this area.
Updated 11:40 a.m. Friday - Roads closed in St. Lucie County
- Indian River Drive is closed from Citrus Ave to Savannah Road
- Indian River Drive is closed from the Martin County Line to Midway Road (St. Lucie County Public Works staff is onsite assessing the damage to the road)
- Highpoint Development in Fort Pierce is not passable
- Prima Vista Blvd & Airoso Blvd pothole in roadway. Deputy on scene waiting on crews to repair it
- Savanna Club Blvd onto US 1 South & North Bound minor to moderate flooding
- Seager Road West of US 1 to Oleander Avenue
- Easy Street from Palmetto to Silver Oak Street
- 6000 block of Cassia Drive
- Bell Avenue & 25th Street on Bell Avenue