Boca Raton Fire Department responding to garage fire

A propane tank exploded and destroyed a garage at a home in Boca Raton Saturday.

Firefighters arrived and started walking towards the house at 818 NW 7th Street when a small explosion shot a fireball into the air.

There were two people inside at the time of the fire. No one was seriously hurt.

The garage was destroyed and the rest of the house was damaged by smoke. The fire caused an estimated  hundred thousand dollars worth of damage.

The family of five which lived in the home was forced to find another place to stay.

 


 

Print this article Back to Top

Comments