Man rushed to hospital after suffering electric shock in Jupiter

JUPITER, Fla. - A man was rushed to a trauma center Thursday evening after suffering an electric shock while working on an air conditioning unit in the 100 block of Mangrove Bay in Jupiter.

The man, whose identity was not revealed by authorities, met trauma alert criteria and was taken to St. Mary's Medical Center for treatment, said Captain Albert Borroto, spokesman for Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.

The accident happened around 9:18 p.m.

There are no other details immediately available.

 

Print this article Back to Top

Comments