JUPITER, Fla. - An early-morning fire at a Shell Gas Station bathroom led to an arrest Sunday by the Jupiter Police Department.
Investigators said that Booker Martin was using the service station restroom to smoke drugs when a garbage can and wall hanging paper dispenser caught fire.
An employee at the store noticed smoke billowing out of the bathroom and saw Martin leaving.
The employee grabbed water to put out the fire as Martin went to a cooler and took a beverage to the front counter while the fire was underway.
Martin walked out of the store and was later spotted by Jupiter police.
Martin, according to police, tried to run away but was caught, shocked with a Taser and taken into custody.
Police said that Martin was charged with first-degree arson, resisting arrest without violence, possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying a concealed weapon.