JENSEN BEACH, Fla. - Investigators are looking into what sparked a Sunday morning house fire in Jensen Beach that forced a family of six from their home.
"My grandson and I were asleep, and he came and shook me. When I woke up, the fire was everywhere in my room," said resident Ellen Green.
It was just after 8 a.m. when Green and her family had to run from her home in the 300 block of Northwest Baker Rd.
Firefighters had control of the fire in just 10 minutes, but the damage was done.
"It was a miracle. Nobody can tell me God ain't good, oh nobody," said Green.
The Red Cross is helping the displaced family with food and shelter.