One person suffers minor injuries from house fire in Hobe Sound

Propane Explosion is the suspected cause

One person is transported to a local hospital with minor injuries after a residential structure fire in Hobe Sound, according John Balding, spokesman for Martin County Fire Rescue.

Neighbors reported the duplex in flames in the 8900 block of SE Sandy Lane Sunday afternoon, says Balding.

Martin County Fire Rescue extinguished the fire, but the State Fire Marshall is investigating. It is suspected that a propane explosion is the cause of the blaze.

The American Red Cross will find temporary housing for the three adults and three children residing in the home.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments