Worker shocked at Solid Waste Authority in Royal Palm Beach

ROYAL PALM BEACH, Fla. - A man was airlifted via Trauma Hawk after being shocked at the Solid Waste Authority processing plant on Wednesday afternoon, according to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.

The incident happened at approximately 1:09 p.m. at 9589 Process Road in Royal Palm Beach.

The victim was shocked after apparently coming in contact with an electrical panel, bystanders told Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.

He suffered electrical burns and was transported to St. Mary's Medical Center in critical condition.

 

Print this article Back to Top

Comments