Students, faculty evacuated while Palm Beach Fire Rescue investigates
Students who attend Seminole Ridge Community High School were evacuated to the football field after a propane leak on Jan. 14, 2014.
LOXAHATCHEE, Fla. - Seminole Ridge Community High School was evacuated Tuesday morning after reports of a strong smell of gas on campus.
Palm Beach County Fire Rescue responded and shut all propane gas lines into the school.
A Haz Mat team performed atmospheric testing but did not find any danger.
A gas company was called to evaluate the gas system.
Students were then allowed back into class.
No one was injured.