PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. - Firefighters ran into unexpected trouble while battling a house fire Friday.
They were dispatched to the 1600 block of North Congress Avenue after witnesses reported smoke and flames coming from the back of the residence.
As they fought the blaze they also had to deal with a beehive in the back of the home. Crews were able to avoid being stung.
Palm Beach County Fire Rescue said the home was not occupied and no one was inside.
West Palm Beach Fire Rescue personnel were also involved in fighting the fire.
It's not clear how it started.
Video from YouReporter Dale