Fire damages suburban West Palm Beach home, fireworks not suspected

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.--Investigators with Palm Beach County Fire Rescue will return to the scene of a house fire Friday morning.

The fire happened just after 1 a.m. on Friday, in the 4700 block of Pine Cone Lane. It started in the garage, firefighters say, then spread into the home.

Investigators say there were three people inside the home at the time, but they made it out safely.

Despite the fire happening so close to the 4th of July holiday, investigators say it was not started by fireworks.

The residents who lived in the house are getting assistance from the Red Cross.
 

Print this article Back to Top

Comments