Clothes dryer causes house fire in Lake Worth

Palm Beach County Fire Rescue units responded to reports of a residential structure fire on the 70 block of Springdale Road in Lake Worth this morning at 10:23am, according to Captain Albert Borroto.

Fire crews were able to determine that a clothes dryer was the source of the fire in the garage.

They contained the fire to the single garage and removed the dryer.

One occupant of the home suffered minor injuries and was treated on the scene.

The cause of the fire is under investigation.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments