Wayne Houchin, magic trick gone wrong video: 'Breaking Magic' star's head catches fire on live TV

A magic trick on live TV went terribly wrong in the Dominican Republic, and video of the incident has gone viral.

'Breaking Magic' star Wayne Houchin is recovering after a TV show's host threw flaming Aqua de Florida cologne in his face and his entire head caught fire, according to lasvegasweekly.com .

According to the report, Houchin suffered burns on his head, face, neck, and hand, and he's calling the incident a "criminal attack."

Houchin wrote on his Facebook page: "This was not a stunt or part of an act...[T]his was a criminal attack."

You can watch video of the incident in the video player below, but be warned, it may be too graphic for some and there is some adult language.

Print this article Back to Top