Caitlin Heller twerk fail: girl catches on fire while twerking

Twerking is the hottest dance craze -- literally. 

The seductive dance turned scary when a girl set herself on fire. Caitlin Heller was recording the routine for her boyfriend when things got a little too hot.

Heller was attempting to do the move upside down when she crashed into her coffee table that was full of lit candles. Luckily, Heller was not seriously hurt and posted the twerk fail clip to YouTube where it has been viewed over 300,000 times in two days.

Many on social media claim the video was staged. Watch below.

Mobile users view here: http://bit.ly/15DFohb
Print this article Back to Top

Comments