An Indiana woman who died in November requested in her last will and testament that her dog Bela be buried with her. One problem: Bela is still alive.
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) — West Virginia University is the nation's top party school, displacing Ohio University in an annual survey by Princeton Review.
It's the third time that the West Virginia campus in Morgantown has made the top slot and the first time in five years. Last year it was ranked sixth.
Ohio University in Athens dropped to number three.
The rankings are in the 2013 edition of "The Best 377 Colleges," on sale Tuesday.
There are 62 lists, based on surveys of 122,000 students during the last school year. Students answered 80 questions about academics, administration, campus life, student body and themselves.
Topping the Stone-Cold Sober Schools for the 15th straight year? Utah's Brigham Young University.
TOP PARTY SCHOOLS
1. West Virginia University, Morgantown
2. University of Iowa, Iowa City
3. Ohio University, Athens
4. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
5. University of Georgia, Athens
6. University of Florida, Gainesville
7. University of California-Santa Barbara
8. Florida State University, Tallahassee
9. Miami University of Ohio, Oxford
10. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
For the list of Stone Cold Sober Schools, click here: bitly link: http://bit.ly/QirTKZ
The facial tattoo "Misunderstood" stood out to victims of a robbery at gunpoint in Dania Beach.