Marijuana brownies send Miami Coral Park Adult and Community Education Center students to hospital?

Parents tell TV station pot brownies are to blame

Seven students were transported to the hospital today after eating marijuana-filled brownies, parents told TV Station Local 10 in Miami.

So far, officials haven't commented on what the children may have ingested.

Some parents told TV station WSVN that someone put an unknown substance into a pastry that the kids at Miami Coral Park Adult and Community Education Center ate.

A Miami-Dade Fire Rescue spokesperson said he can't comment on that, and added that the school is investigating. 

Meanwhile, crews set up a triage area at the school for students who didn't need major medical attention.

 

Print this article Back to Top

Comments