(CNN) -- It's probably the furthest thing from Hugh Hefner's idea of a sexy hotel room, or a "Fifty Shades of Grey" weekend getaway, but a white, bright, mother-of-pearl-themed hotel room in London has won an award for world's sexiest bedroom.
The Corfu Suite at the Blakes Hotel in London took the top spot for its "sumptuous decor," "a bed you can't leave" and "an element of intrigue."
And no, the judges weren't the prude, prim types -- they included burlesque star Immodesty Blaze, fashion blogger Garance Doré and the president of luxury lingerie brand Kiki de Montparnasse.
Runners-up were the "fantasy cocoon" at the Ca Maria Adele hotel in Venice, and rooms at Secret Bay resort in Dominica.
The Sexiest Bedroom in the World was just one of the categories in the Smith Hotel Awards announced last week.
To celebrate their 10th anniversary, travel publisher and boutique hotel booking service Mr & Mrs Smith asked travelers around the world to vote for their favorite boutique and small luxury hotels.
More than 47,000 people voted, and panels of judges chose the winner and the two runners-up from each category's shortlist.
To read about the winners and runners up in more detail, check out the Smith Hotel Awards website.
- Sexiest Bedroom: Blakes Hotel, London
- Best-Dressed Hotel (interior styling): Alila Villas Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia
- Hottest Hotel Bar: Ace Hotel, New York
- Best Hotel Restaurant: La Bastide de Moustiers, Provence, France
- Best Spa Hotel: Como Shambhala Estate, Bali
- The Eco Award: Sextantio Albergo Diffuso, L'Aquila, Italy
- Best for Families: Soneva Kiri, Koh Kood, Thailand
- Best Budget Hotel: Brody House, Budapest, Hungary
- The Greatest Outdoors: Dunton Hot Springs, San Juan Mountains, Colorado
- Above and Beyond: The Upper House, Hong Kong
- Best Newcomer: Fogo Island Inn, Newfoundland, Canada
- Best Smith Hotel 2013: Post Ranch Inn, Big Sur, California
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.