The following are 2012's top 25 highest-paid musicians of the world, as identified by Forbes based on monetary totals calculated from May 2011 through May 2012.
25. Sade - $33 million - Ethan Miller/Getty Images
24. Michael Bublé - $34 million - Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
Kanye West continued to vent at former partner Nike, taking to the mic during a concert again this week to complain about his treatment by the sports apparel company.
22. Adele - $35 million - (tie)/Kevin Winter/Getty Images
21. Coldplay - $37 million - Peter Macdiarmid/Getty Images
20. Jay-Z - $38 million - Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
19. Red Hot Chili Peppers - $39 million - Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
18. Beyoncé - $40 million - Ethan Miller/Getty Images for ABC
17. Kenny Chesney - $44 million - Donald Bowers/Getty Images for American Express
Getty Images /Michael Buckner
15. Diddy - $45 million, (tie) - Chris McKay/Getty Images for BET
14. Foo Fighters - $47 million - Jason Merritt/Getty Images
13. Lady Gaga - $52 million - Jemal Countess/Getty Images
12. Rihanna - $53 million - Simone Joyner/Getty Images
10. Toby Keith - $55 million, (tie) - Ethan Miller/Getty Images
10. Justin Bieber - $55 million, (tie) - Chris McKay/Getty Images for Jingle Ball 2012
8. Taylor Swift - $57 million, (tie) - Kevin Kane/Getty Images for Jingle Ball 2012
8. Paul McCartney - $57 million, (tie) - Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
Jason Merritt/Getty Images
6. Bon Jovi - $60 million - Larry Busacca/Getty Images for Clear Channel
5. Take That - $69 million - Scott Heavey/Getty Images
4. U2 - $78 million - Mike Coppola/Getty Images
3. Elton John - $80 million - Mark Metcalfe/Getty Images
2. Roger Waters - $88 million - Larry Busacca/Getty Images for Clear Channel
1. Dr. Dre - $110 million - Christopher Polk/Getty Images for Coachella
WPTV NewsChannel 5 takes action for your safety.
A man fishing from a kayak off Maui died after being bitten by a shark, authorities said on Dec. 2, 2013.
North Palm Beach police and the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office are investigating a bank robbery at the TD Bank in North Palm Beach.
At least four people have died and at least 67 others were injured in the passenger train derailment Sunday morning at Spuyten Duyvil station in the Bronx, a New York Fire Department official told CNN.