WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Spring breakers are buzzing about Florida's beaches!
Yahoo! Travel has released its list of the top searched beaches and 8 of the top ten that make up the list are in the Sunshine State. Vero Beach is at the top of the list, Palm Beach ranked fourth and Miami Beach came in at number 6.
Complete list, according to Yahoo! Travel:
1. Vero Beach, Florida – searches are up 798%
2. Pensacola Beach, Florida – searches are up 495%
3. Jacksonville Beach, Florida
4. Palm Beach, Florida
5. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
6. Miami Beach, Florida
7. Virginia Beach, Virginia
8. Daytona Beach, Florida
9. Panama City Beach, Florida
10. Clearwater Beach, Florida
11. Cocoa Beach, Florida
12. Laguna Beach, California
13. Venice Beach, Florida
14. Newport Beach, California
15. Pismo Beach, California
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Latest News Stories
Ninety-one current heads of state will attend a memorial service for Nelson Mandela on Tuesday, a South African international relations spokesman said.