KEY LARGO — Authorities in the Florida Keys say two men found dead inside a boat may have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, two Fort Lauderdale men were found dead Friday morning inside a boat on a trailer at the Pilot House Marina in Key Largo.
The sheriff's office reports that a portable generator was found in the boat's engine compartment.
According to the sheriff's office, the men had no visible injuries but their skin was reddish-pink in color, a sign of carbon monoxide poisoning. Detectives said there was no sign of foul play.
Autopsies are pending.
Copyright Associated Press
One person will win a three-year lease on a 2013 Honda Civic Lx Sedan automatic.
Click to see the latest mugshots, plus this week's wanted fugitives.
This feature packed upgrade brings you faster performance, easier navigation, and stunning improvements to photos, video and readability.
Latest News Stories
Bicyclists in Palm Beach County are watching their backs after a jump in the number of deadly accidents.