BOCA RATON, Fla. -- At approximately 9:49am today, Boca Raton firefighters responded to a house fire located at 3160 NW 56 Street.
According to Assistant Fire Chief Michael Gergora, the occupant called 911 and reported that her house was on fire.
Upon arrival, fire rescue services personnel found flames and smoke coming from a second story window at the rear of the home.
The occupant said she had lit an aroma candle in the room where the fire was located.
She said she went downstairs to meet with a delivery man and noticed the fire shortly thereafter.
Fortunately the fire was contained to just the one bedroom and no injuries were reported.
The fire is currently under investigation by Boca Raton Fire Rescue Services Department.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Click here to see the latest mugshots in Palm Beach County
Click here to see the latest mugshots in St. Lucie County.
Get the latest updates, photos and video from the devastation in Moore, Okla. Also, see how to help.