A propane tank exploded and destroyed a garage at a home in Boca Raton Saturday.
Firefighters arrived and started walking towards the house at 818 NW 7th Street when a small explosion shot a fireball into the air.
There were two people inside at the time of the fire. No one was seriously hurt.
The garage was destroyed and the rest of the house was damaged by smoke. The fire caused an estimated hundred thousand dollars worth of damage.
The family of five which lived in the home was forced to find another place to stay.
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
One person will win a three-year lease on a 2013 Honda Civic Lx Sedan automatic.
Click to see the latest mugshots, plus this week's wanted fugitives.
This feature packed upgrade brings you faster performance, easier navigation, and stunning improvements to photos, video and readability.
Latest Local News Stories