JUPITER, Fla. - Palm Beach Fire Rescue crews responded to a house fire located in the 18000 block of Misty Lake Drive in Jupiter.
Fire rescue crew were dispatched shortly after 4 p.m.
The fire occurred when a pot of grease was left on the stove, fire officials said.
A person suffered burns and was transported by Trauma Hawk to St. Mary’s Medical Center, according to Albert Borroto, spokesman for Palm Beach Fire Rescue.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
One person will win a three-year lease on a 2013 Honda Civic Lx Sedan automatic.
Click to see the latest mugshots, plus this week's wanted fugitives.
This feature packed upgrade brings you faster performance, easier navigation, and stunning improvements to photos, video and readability.