It's business as usual Tuesday afternoon at the Martin County Tax Collector's Office after a morning "air scare."
A total of 12 people complained of feeling sick after walking into the building on Willoughby Road in Stuart.
3 of those people were taken to the hospital to be checked out. No one was critically hurt, but the office was closed for about 2 hours.
"Last night the county had run an ozone generator in the building and when we opened this morning, a few of the staff had a reaction," said Martin County Tax Collector Ruth Pietruszewski.
A fire-rescue HazMat team went through the building and determined there was nothing out of the ordinary inside.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
One person will win a three-year lease on a 2013 Honda Civic Lx Sedan automatic.
Click to see the latest mugshots, plus this week's wanted fugitives.
This feature packed upgrade brings you faster performance, easier navigation, and stunning improvements to photos, video and readability.