One person is transported to a local hospital with minor injuries after a residential structure fire in Hobe Sound, according John Balding, spokesman for Martin County Fire Rescue.
Neighbors reported the duplex in flames in the 8900 block of SE Sandy Lane Sunday afternoon, says Balding.
Martin County Fire Rescue extinguished the fire, but the State Fire Marshall is investigating. It is suspected that a propane explosion is the cause of the blaze.
The American Red Cross will find temporary housing for the three adults and three children residing in the home.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
One person will win a three-year lease on a 2013 Honda Civic Lx Sedan automatic.
Click to see the latest mugshots, plus this week's wanted fugitives.
This feature packed upgrade brings you faster performance, easier navigation, and stunning improvements to photos, video and readability.
Latest Local News Stories