WELLINGTON, Fla. - Palm Beach County Fire Rescue crews responded to a report of a gas leak at Wellington Community High School around 9:45 Tuesday morning.
The school is located at 2101 Greenview Shores Boulevard.
Initial reports suggested the leak was coming from the cafeteria.
Upon arrival, investigators determined there was not an emergency.
The mayor told NewsChannel 5 there was an odor and it came from stagnant water in old pipes.
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Click here to see the latest mugshots in Palm Beach County
Click here to see the latest mugshots in St. Lucie County.
Celebrities who died too young include Whitney, Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, Tupac, and Phil Hartman.
Latest Local News Stories