ROYAL PALM BEACH, Fla. - A man was airlifted via Trauma Hawk after being shocked at the Solid Waste Authority processing plant on Wednesday afternoon, according to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.
The incident happened at approximately 1:09 p.m. at 9589 Process Road in Royal Palm Beach.
The victim was shocked after apparently coming in contact with an electrical panel, bystanders told Palm Beach County Fire Rescue.
He suffered electrical burns and was transported to St. Mary's Medical Center in critical condition.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
One person will win a three-year lease on a 2013 Honda Civic Lx Sedan automatic.
Click to see the latest mugshots, plus this week's wanted fugitives.
This feature packed upgrade brings you faster performance, easier navigation, and stunning improvements to photos, video and readability.
Latest Local News Stories