LAKE WORTH, Fla. - Two people suffered smoke-related injuries when fire broke out in a house Monday morning in Lake Worth.
Smoke could be seen billowing from the multi-story residence at 520 North 'E' Street.
Palm Beach County Fire Rescue said the fire began in the upstairs area of the home. However, they have not yet released a cause.
Smoke and flames destroyed the top floor and extensively damaged the bottom floor.
Two adults suffered what's being called minor smoke-related injuries. A dog died at the scene.
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Latest Local News Stories