Twerking is the hottest dance craze -- literally.
The seductive dance turned scary when a girl set herself on fire. Caitlin Heller was recording the routine for her boyfriend when things got a little too hot.
Heller was attempting to do the move upside down when she crashed into her coffee table that was full of lit candles. Luckily, Heller was not seriously hurt and posted the twerk fail clip to YouTube where it has been viewed over 300,000 times in two days.
Many on social media claim the video was staged. Watch below.
Mobile users view here: http://bit.ly/15DFohb
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
One person will win a three-year lease on a 2013 Honda Civic Lx Sedan automatic.
Click to see the latest mugshots, plus this week's wanted fugitives.
This feature packed upgrade brings you faster performance, easier navigation, and stunning improvements to photos, video and readability.
Canadian airline WestJet surprised passengers with gifts from their Christmas wish list at the end of their flight.