Seven students were transported to the hospital today after eating marijuana-filled brownies, parents told TV Station Local 10 in Miami.
So far, officials haven't commented on what the children may have ingested.
Some parents told TV station WSVN that someone put an unknown substance into a pastry that the kids at Miami Coral Park Adult and Community Education Center ate.
A Miami-Dade Fire Rescue spokesperson said he can't comment on that, and added that the school is investigating.
Meanwhile, crews set up a triage area at the school for students who didn't need major medical attention.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
One person will win a three-year lease on a 2013 Honda Civic Lx Sedan automatic.
Click to see the latest mugshots, plus this week's wanted fugitives.
This feature packed upgrade brings you faster performance, easier navigation, and stunning improvements to photos, video and readability.
The a cappella group's rendition of "Little Drummer Boy," moved one of our producers to tears.