We're not above going for the cheesecake factor. There's nothing we love more than cheesecake in all its forms. Take our quiz. The answers are on the last page.
1. According to the USDA, one slice (80 grams) of commercially prepared cheesecake will set you back how many calories?
2. The biggest problem with cheesecake? It's high in saturated fat. What percentage of the daily value of saturated fat lurks in that cheesecake sliver?
a) 25 percent
b) 40 percent
c) 62 percent
NEXT PAGE: There's got to be something healthful about cheesecake, right?
3. OK, there's got to be something healthful about cheesecake, right? Wait, here's something: It's reasonably high in vitamin A. Which benefit does vitamin A provide?
a) stimulates the digestive tract
b) stimulates the production and activity of white blood cells
c) helps prevent heart disease
4. It's no surprise that the Cheesecake Factory restaurant chain gives a larger portion size to its slice of cheesecake than what the USDA recommends. How many calories are in a slice of the "original" cheesecake?
5. Really want to indulge? Order a slice of the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake, which weighs in at how many calories?
NEXT PAGE: The answers
ANSWERS: 1: b; 2: b; 3: b; 4: b; 5: b
Sources: www.hsph.harvard.edu ; nutritiondata.self.com ; www.usda.gov
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.