- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for WPTV to contact you with a response to your request.
- WPTV will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, WPTV will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, WPTV reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
Please complete the following and press the submit button to request a personality to attend your event.
Restaurant owner serves shark, as revenge
A local restaurant is changing it's menu for one day. That's normally not a big deal.
Local contestant competing on 'The Voice'
Can we have another "Voice" winner right from our area?
Mom reacts to 'runaway wagon' at PSL game
A baseball fan dad is in the doghouse tonight after scrambling for a baseball at a spring training game. The Mets and Marlins were playing…
Charter change passes in Riviera Beach
With all the precincts reporting in Riviera Beach, those wanting to change the city charter to allow companies to run businesses at the…
Woman locked out of apartment she still rents
A West Palm Beach woman says she was evicted without notice after the property she lived in was sold at a tax sale. The Consumer Watchdog…
Debate over cash vs credit prices
Palm Beach County Commissioners are scheduled to vote Tuesday on a proposal to regulate how gas prices are advertised. But a potential deal…
Will your insurance company pay after disaster?
Will your insurance company pay the claim when disaster strikes? the Consumer Watchdog shows you how to research your carrier.
Restaurants with unpaid fines & expired license
A Consumer Watchdog investigation gets action. We reveal restaurants who are open for business with an expired food license.