- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for WPTV to contact you with a response to your request.
- WPTV will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, WPTV will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, WPTV reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
Please complete the following and press the submit button to request a personality to attend your event.
PBSO seeks to identify body found in field
The discovery of a man's body in suburban Lake Worth earlier this month is now being investigated as a homicide.
Thanksgiving travelers brace for weather delays
People are getting ready for what could be a tough travel day Wednesday with winter weather expected from the mid-Atlantic to the northeast.
New non-invasive fat buster uses ultrasound
A new, non-invasive treatment advertised as a fat buster uses ultrasound.
Mayor calls for body cameras for police officers
Moments after digesting the decision by a grand jury not to indict officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown, Mayor Thomas…
Facebook privacy changes you need to look at
Have you noticed the changes on your Facebook page? The Consumer Watchdog is breaking down the changes and shows you what to look at to make…
Cruise refunds hard to get without insurance
The Consumer Watchdog shows you the steps you need to take to protect your next cruise.
Unemployment fraud frustrating employees
Millions of your tax dollars are paid to thieves each year. They're ripping off you and the government by filing fraudulent unemployment…
Injury after Jeep airbag explodes for no reason
The recall repair process is supposed to fix safety hazards, but in one recall the airbags are still going off for no reason.