- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for WPTV to contact you with a response to your request.
- WPTV will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, WPTV will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, WPTV reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
Please complete the following and press the submit button to request a personality to attend your event.
Power transformer ignites power pole in Stuart
Stuart police say a power transformer blew out and the pole and a nearby small structure caught fire today in Stuart.
Butterfly release held in memory of killed teen
Those in the crowd say they felt that more than just a butterfly was there with them.
Officers: 'All hands on deck' for Boca Bash
This year's Boca Bash was expected to bring thousands of boaters, rafters and paddlers to Lake Boca for the day. Officers were at the…
Numerous vehicles vandalized in Lake Worth
A number of vehicles were vandalized overnight in the south end of Lake Worth, near Truman and Douglas Street.
Roaches temporarily close 4 restaurants
Consumer complaints led the state to shut down four restaurants. Inspectors follow up on all complaints and in these cases they found roaches.
Medicare cards will lose Social Security numbers
Identity theft is a real concern for anyone on Medicare. The reason is on the front of cards, which contains a patient's full Social…
Safety concerns over broken Jeep door handles
Drivers locked in their own car. The mechanical issue is raising safety issues.
State mistake costs victim of crime
A mistake by the Florida Attorney General's Office costs a crime victim several thousand dollars.