- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for WPTV to contact you with a response to your request.
- WPTV will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, WPTV will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, WPTV reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
Please complete the following and press the submit button to request a personality to attend your event.
Goliath Grouper protection status debate
State fishing survey groups decided on Thursday it will start a survey to estimate the number of Goliath Grouper fish there are currently…
Homeless veterans in shelter face deadline
A group of homeless veterans says they're praying for a miracle. The place they now call home could be gone next week.
PBC native recalls role in GA school shooting
The Palm Beach County native who made the nation proud by helping to avert a school shooting crisis in Georgia is back in south Florida for…
Endangering sea turtle hatchlings
You may think you're being diligent by picking up your trash before you leave the beach, but that may not be enough! Learn how the…
Auto expert wants melted dashboards recalled
A national safety expert thinks the government should force a recall.
Lexus sued over melting dashboards
A Miami lawyer is suing Lexus and two dealerships.
Don't ignore mail about Marketplace insurance
If you get a letter or phone call to verify information used to enroll in health insurance through the Marketplace, don't ignore the…
Retailer may not have to honor online mistake
With more shoppers buying items online, how do you know your order will be as advertised? The Consumer Watchdog found a retailer may not be…