- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for WPTV to contact you with a response to your request.
- WPTV will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, WPTV will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, WPTV reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
Please complete the following and press the submit button to request a personality to attend your event.
Fire truck hit by gunfire, police seek suspect
A West Palm Beach fire truck was struck by gunfire at an area grocery store Saturday morning.
Man says fatal shooting of 16-y.o. was accident
A 21-year-old man has been arrested for the shooting death of 16-year-old Johnathan Pearson in Riviera Beach Friday night.
Pedestrian hit and killed in suburban Lake Worth
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a person was hit and killed by a car Friday night.
Deadly shooting in Fort Pierce early Saturday
One person is dead after an early morning shooting in Fort Pierce.
Comcast opens wallet to fix customers' issues
Comcast is a cable giant, but with it comes some giant problems that the company admits it needs to fix. The Consumer Watchdog gets an inside…
Watchdog Wisdom: Buying a used car
The end of the year is a great time to buy a car. There are often closeouts on older models, but before you buy here's some Watchdog…
2 Fla. women issued same Social Security number
It's a mystery that took years to unravel. Why a South Florida women's tax refund checks were always delayed. It seemed like identity…
State fund refunds ripped off homeowners
Hundreds of homeowners ripped off by their contractor have cashed in from an unlikely place.