- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for WPTV to contact you with a response to your request.
- WPTV will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, WPTV will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, WPTV reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
Please complete the following and press the submit button to request a personality to attend your event.
Woman relieved after accused thief arrested
Police say Grace Modugno paid Daniel Kovatch more than $11,000 to renovate her kitchen. He took the money, but didn't do…
New funding to combat citrus disease in Florida
More help is coming to Florida's citrus growers in the ongoing battle against citrus greening.
Suspect: 'Give me a hamburger or I'll shoot you'
West Palm Beach police say that a customer drew a gun on a clerk at Checkers because he won't take his order.
Father & son charged with stealing batteries
Palm Beach County Sheriff's Deputies say the duo sold the stolen batteries to scrap yards.
Free credit monitoring after security breach?
After a data breach, free credit monitoring is offered including the one at Community Health Systems and Home Depot. Should you get the free…
Man say he found bugs in pet store dog treats
An unexpected surprise in a bag of pet food left a Royal Palm Beach man calling the Consumer Watchdog.
Gas sign regulation causes confusion & anger
The countdown is on until Palm Beach County gas stations have to change their signs advertising cash discounts or face a fine.
Roach problem on PBC school buses
Roaches shut down restaurants, but they don't shut the doors to the school buses our children ride. The Consumer Watchdog found roaches…