- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for WPTV to contact you with a response to your request.
- WPTV will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, WPTV will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, WPTV reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
Please complete the following and press the submit button to request a personality to attend your event.
Residents of a Jupiter mobile home park are barricading themselves against a fence that was installed last week
A settlement was reached Thursday in a multi-million dollar lawsuit against a company after multiple claims of poor construction at a Palm…
This week, Palm Beach County Commissioners passed a group of new rules to help keep your kids safe when you send them to day care.
Riviera Beach leaders announced a plan Thursday to protest a controversial housing complex.
Consumer Watchdog Jenn Strathman shows you where you might be dirty dining.
Before you fire up the grill this Fourth of July, we're showing you the hidden problem you need to look for. The Consumer Watchdog…
Drivers are frustrated as paint chips off cars piece by piece. The Consumer Watchdog shows you how to protect your car.
Three restaurants temporarily closed for roaches.