- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for WPTV to contact you with a response to your request.
- WPTV will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, WPTV will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, WPTV reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
Please complete the following and press the submit button to request a personality to attend your event.
PBC School District facing discrimination suit
A local woman claims she was demoted because she had a baby.
Cyberstalking victim speaks out
What if one of your closest friends stole your identity pretended to be you on social media and messaged your friends?
Cyclists pedal in 'ride of silence'
Dozens of bicyclists pedaled through Downtown Delray Beach in a ride of silence to honor those riders who can no longer share the road.
Martin County "Gas price war"
A local gas station owner says with more big-name gas stations opening in Martin County, a “gas price war” is underway, and the…
Saving thousands on your insurance bill
While hurricanes may be a distant thought, they're always on the mind of insurance companies who charge a premium to cover your home. The…
Rats temporarily close caterer & 4 restaurants
We're showing you where you might be dirty dining.
Used car challenge: can you spot the wreck?
A car is a big purchase, but if you buy used there's often no warranty. That catches drivers off guard prompting complaints to the…
Insurance problems get Congressional attention
The Consumer Watchdog updates the myBlue insurance problems, and how her stories are prompting Congressional leaders to act.