- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for WPTV to contact you with a response to your request.
- WPTV will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, WPTV will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, WPTV reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
Please complete the following and press the submit button to request a personality to attend your event.
NewsChannel 5 has exclusively obtained the 911 call made just moments after the Broward County Sheriff's Office says a now former Palm…
Amparo Alvarez is living with a broken heart. While she waits for the FBI to reveal what they think happened to her daughter Isabella…
Are sharks becoming a common snack for American alligators?
After recovering from aggressive treatment that took away his ability to speak, Sgt. Brian Lowe of Boynton Beach and his family had the…
Tutto Italiano on Federal Highway was cited on July 25 for ten violations.
An inspector found between 20 and 30 live roaches by the window where food is held for customers and on top of a reach-in cooler.
Boca Beach House at Palmetto Park Road in Boca Raton was temporarily closed following a visit by a state health inspector on July 14.
Four area restaurants were among thirty restaurants that were forced to temporarily close following visits by state health inspectors last week.