For National Pasta Month, Steve Lieber from “Vic and Angelo’s” cooks a roasted pumpkin recipe.
1) In a sauté pan, render the bacon down in the extra virgin olive oil over medium heat until golden brown.
2) Next, add the roasted pumpkin, and fennel, caramelize, and incorporate with the bacon.
3) Then, add heavy cream. Bring to a simmer.
4) Add Pasta, parmesan cheese, butter, seasonings, and parsley. Ensure the sauce coats the pasta thoroughly.
5) Top with toasted Pine nuts & Fried Sage. Drizzle Pumpkinseed oil for garnish.